Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Japanese Class (Best Buds Edition)

Hello Everyone! It's been a little while (I apologize). Anyway, I thought I'd update you on the latest and greatest happenings in my Japanese class at school. Today, or particularly this week, we've been learning more about information regarding family members (and just general family info). We have also graduated to the OFFICIAL entirely-in-Hiragana workbook *sparklesparklesparkle*! Here is some of the material we have been learning:

In reference to my (or in this case your) family members...

Father: chichi...ちち
Mother: haha...はは
Older Brother: ani...あに
Older Sister: ane...あね
Younger Brother: otooto...おとうと
Younger Sister: imooto...いもうと

In reference to somebody else's family members...

Father: otoosan...おとうさん
Mother: okaasan...おかあさん
Older Brother: oniisan...おにいさん
Older Sister: oneesan...おねえさん
Younger Brother: otootosan...おとうとさん
Younger Sister: imootosan...いもうとさん

Other (family) terms...

Family: kazoku...かぞく
Siblings: kyoodai...きょうだい
Grandfather: ojiisan...おじいさん
Grandmother: obaasan...おばあさん
Uncle: ojisan...おじさん
Aunt: obasan...おばさん
Cousin: itoko...いとこ

With that, I leave you some lovely photos from Japanese class (here's the best buds part) :)



Note: Talia (left), me (right); she's fabulous!

Note: me (left), Minjin (right); she didn't want to take a photo, but I managed to get this one anyway (haha)

Note: Like I said, she didn't want to take a photo 

Note: Last, but certainly not least...me(left), Talia's hand (middle), and SOLUNE (right)!

Note: Alert!!! Emily (girl behind the computer) also attempted to fight shy of my photo-taking wrath, but alas, she could not escape either. 

Thanks again! ありがとうございます!

Remember, you can donate to my program fee on the right side of my page (anything helps)!

Until next time...

Francesca A. 




No comments:

Post a Comment